AIM
Rcm181

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

wow this was great

this was really good. i enjoyed it alot. i hope that u continue to make more of this series, it was really interesting and i love the idea behind it...i cant wait for the next 1

The Tortise and the Hare The Tortise and the Hare

wow pretty good

that sux man that u had to draw that with ur finger hahahha....but it came out pretty good

IV3 responds:

yea, but it wasnt too bad. It was like finger painting! LOL!

CC - The true history CC - The true history

wow

the only reason that this has as high a score as it does if becuase all u freaks out there in that clock cult have prob voted 5 on this while everyone else with a brain votes 0....wtf...stop posting this stupid shit

WillPostForFood responds:

Flash by -luoma-:
- none -

Dandelion Dandelion

OK????

THATS A MUSIC VIDEO?!?!?!?. That wasn't even music. It was just a guy talking. Im sorry but that was really bad if it was a "music video". Im sry it was just really wierd.

Evil-Kat responds:

well.. ok?

B Ball B Ball

HAHA... this is awesome

Nice work. This was really original. It tooks some unexpected turns. Nice job. Nice FX and nice humor lol lol....im looking forward to more from you

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

AWESOME!!!!

I loooooooooovvvvvveeeeee this song! IT ROCKS!!! This was an amazing animation, I was thinking of doing it myself, but im glad that u beat me to it! Nice work man

AcidX responds:

Lol, thanks for the positive review. Glad you liked it ^_^

Hey Now Hey Now

OK.....

It looks to me like ur a good artist. Now, i think u should try ANIMATING....woow!!!! put ur skills to the test. I think u could turn out to b good

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Thank you for that. I think we all needed it. Now everyone will know that ebaumsworld SUCKS!

It's Not About The Bird It's Not About The Bird

LOL this was awesome

Yes....it was short, like u said, but it was great. A nice little laugh. Keep making more....and in the future...i cant wait to see a long film from you! Cant wait!

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

This was really good

I really liked ur style. It was a great choice to do the pan like that. I was really cool
Good job and i cant wait to see more from you....ill go watch some of ur others right now!!